Friday, November 2, 2018

Baby Judah - November 2nd - 11 years ago

Today, I'm thankful for Judah. We are having his birthday party today with friends, and he has so been looking forward to this day. He has been planning for weeks, with 7 different birthday prototypes. We settled on Avengers theme. He is such a kind-hearted kid. So polite and communicative. Mature for his age. Talks easily and confidently with adults (which is more than I can say for myself). I'm so grateful to be him mom, but not sure why someone more qualified wasn't chosen for the job.


I'm not thankful for how fast time goes by. I can't believe that my oldest boy is 11! It's too much for my heart&head to handle. 12, 11, 9, 7, 5, 3. My "baby" is 3. It blows me away. Lesson to be learned is try to be thankful for each day as it comes. These kids and these days are truly a gift that will only last a lifetime.

No comments: